Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day five

Dec. 21st,
I took my pill and the full drink this morning. I once again decided to drink half of the water and mixed the powder in the last half so that it was more like a "sugar shot".

I wasn't very interested in food today other than basically what I named the other day- Salmon and rice with veggies. I got to my mom's bell pepper before she could! I did feel the mental need to be a little bad and have one chocolate ball and one sugar cookie. Other than that it was all fine ^.^

We talked about buying one-three months of the Plexus and Accelerator (like right now). I also agreed that I would get out more (walking) if we did; so it wasn't just on its own. I may also update with a photo from start to end of every month.

Tehe, even our rottweiler is losing weight with me! He is just going on better walks though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment