Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day three

Dec. 19th,
I took my pill and the full drink this morning. It sort of smells like fruit punch, and still taste like extra sweet and icky sugar water... I drank it all even though I didn't want too..

I have decided that the way it works is by taking my taste away... Today the messed up taste lasted all day and things I wanted had no taste at all...
This week I have tried: Peach cake, sugar cookies, chocolate balls, black beans, tortilla chips, peppermint chocolate, chicken/potato spaghetti, chicken nuggets, onion rings, french fries, and peppermint chocolate waffles.

Things like peppermint just sort of gave a tingling. I gave up without finishing because there is no point in eating just to put something wrong in my mouth...

I did find that the rice and salmon I'm not always interested in was something I could taste, and it was pretty good. Maybe I'll try some of mom's veggie stash... Never thought I'd say that...

No comments:

Post a Comment